Social networks, video chats and instant messengers – these services of the Internet are most in demand today and are used by a huge number of network users. The Internet has penetrated today into many areas of our life, including in the sphere of human communication.
Communication using network services has many positive features and for some people quite often replaces traditional communication. Communication through any Internet service makes it possible to:
· Communicate without obligation or establish a serious relationship;
· Communicate anonymously to overcome natural constraint;
· Choose communication partners yourself or trust the choice made by the service;
· Be able to communicate with a huge multinational audience.
Among the communication services that can be found on the Internet, there are several interesting and popular platforms that have a large army of fans. One of these resources is Fruzo.
Fruzo is not just an ordinary video chat that works like a chat-roulette. This resource is a kind of social network with the ability to communicate using a webcam and a microphone. The main features of this service are:
· Just like in other social networks, create your own profile with a profile picture, geolocation and a description of your preferences;
· Create a list of friends and acquaintances with whom you want to continue communication;
· You can search for new communication partners, choosing them by age, location and preferences in communication;
· The ability to search and select new friends using their profiles and photos;
· If you are not completely confident in yourself, the service will provide an opportunity to communicate anonymously.
A profile photo in any service for communication is essential. It will take a person less than one second to draw conclusions about you based on your profile picture. Therefore, the correct choice of an avatar can help to form the correct impression about its owner.
When choosing a photo for an avatar, you should be careful about this and follow some recommendations. Let’s formulate some recommendations that can be useful when choosing a profile picture:
· Your smile is important for your profile picture. However, you should not choose a photo where you smile with your mouth closed. You should have an open smile and in such a way that your teeth are visible;
· Choose your clothes carefully before taking your profile picture. Clothes should not be provocative;
· Professional photographers recommend that your eyes be slightly squinted in portrait photography. It can give your image a sense of purpose and confidence;
· When shooting, try to capture your image on the left side;
· Do not cover your face with any objects. For example, you should not use sunglasses, scarves, etc .;
· A single photo is best for a profile picture. Even a group photo in which only you are looking into the lens will not work.