Various social networks, online chats, sites for various hobbies, dating sites, random chat-roulettes such as Omegle and Chatroulette are popular today among users of different age categories all over the world.
In the chat-roulette you have the opportunity to send text messages and see an interlocutor. The choice of a way of communication depends on the personal preferences of the user. Both ways have several advantages and disadvantages:
- you immediately see who you are talking to in video chat, you can evaluate appearance. Moreover, a lot of people are interested in facial expressions of a person, manner of conversation and behavior;
- in correspondence you cannot be sure about appearance of the interlocutor. What is more behind the photo of a pleasant girl can be a gentleman or a full lady;
- the fact that registration in the chat-roulettes is not needed makes a lot of people use these resources for virtual sex. Therefore, switching to other interlocutors, you can face a completely indecent picture;
- although few people pay attention to the spelling and punctuation mistakes, especially when you send text messages;
- communicating with a webcam, you can assess the intellectual abilities of the interlocutor, his sense of humor, speed of reaction. Sending text messages a person can copy other people’s thoughts and send them to you. There is also a chance that you are not communicating with one person, but with a group of people.
- communicating online with a webcam, you can show your pets to the interlocutor;
- it is not always enough to stop just answer to get rid of an annoying interlocutor in correspondence. A person can send a lot of messages and in order to block him, in most of the resources you have to explain the reason for blocking. In a chat-roulette you can just finish the conversation and look for a new interlocutor.
- correspondence allows people to gain skills and speed of typing on the keyboard, and the dialogue on the webcam helps to develop conversational speech and skills of a foreign language.
You choose how to communicate more interesting. But it is much more interesting to talk to a person, and not with a picture. In addition, you get experience in dealing with strangers, which can later be used in real life.